炒股配资


我曾经爱过你(中英双语)|鲁侠客朗诵

作者:普希金 鲁侠客 | 来源: | 2020-05-29 | 阅读:

  导读:作者:亚历山大 谢尔盖耶维奇 普希金,双语朗诵:鲁侠客。

 
 
Alexander Sergeyevich Pushkin 
作者:亚历山大 谢尔盖耶维奇 普希金
 
I loved you; 
我曾经爱过你;
Even now I may confess, 
即使现在我也可以承认,
Some embers of my love their fire retain; 
我那爱情的火焰里余烬未熄;  
But do not let it cause you more distress, 
然而不要再让它给你造成痛苦, 
I do not want to sadden you again. 
我不想再让你心伤。 
Hopeless and tongue-tied, yet I loved you dearly, 
我因毫无希望而默默无语地深爱过你, 
With pangs the jealous and the timid know; 
忍受着那人尽皆知的嫉妒和怯懦所带来的痛; 
So tenderly I loved you, so sincerely, 
我爱过你,如此温柔,如此真挚, 
I pray god grant another love you so. 
望上帝能再赐你一份如此的爱。
 
朗诵者简介:鲁侠客。医学专业,中华诵读会成员。诗歌、声音艺术爱好者。曾获得诗刊社首届国际诗酒文化朗诵大赛优秀奖。
责任编辑: 西江月

编辑推荐

特别头条


Copyright © 2004-2020  cgpz555.cn All Rights Reserved
京ICP备:   京公网安备:11010802012801
 配资开户 站长